Dump truck is also called tipper truck, mainly used for engineering projects, for transporting dust, sand, rock etc, also used in mining and coal site. The truck adopt front mounted hydraulic lifting cylinder, stable rise, easy to operate, rear dumping type.
1. Dump truck engine, chassis and the structure of the bridge the same with generally truck.
2. Dump truck carriage is divided into the backward tilting(end dump) and side tilting(side dump), according to manipulating system to control the movement of the piston rod; backward tilting is common, push the piston rod to make the carriage tilt, the carriage can stop at any needed position, small number of two-way tilting.
3. The high pressure oil pass distributing valve, pipeline and go into the lifting hydraulic cylinder; bridge safety protection plate is in the front of carriage.
4. Engine drives hydraulic pump through the transmission and force device; fuel tank consists of fuel tank, hydraulic pump, distributing valve, lifting hydraulic cylinder, control valve and tubing etc.
5. The truck can be reset through its own gravity and hydraulic control.
|Truck Brand||SINOTRUK – HOWO|
|Driving Style||Left Hand Driving|
|Cargo body size (L*W*H, mm)||4800×2300×1200|
|Cargo thickness (mm)||Bottom: 8|
|Lift type of carriage||Middle lifting|
|Approaching/ departure angle||19/29°|
|Fuel tanker volume||300L|
|Clutch||Single-plate dry clutch Φ 430mm|
|Horse Power (kw/rpm)||371HP|
|Transmission||HW19710, 10 forward and 2 reverse|
|Brake system||Dual circuit compressed air brake|
|Parking brake||spring energy, compressed air operating on rear|
|Auxiliary brake||Engine exhaust brake|
|Steering system||ZF8118 hydraulic steering with power assistance|
|Front axle||HF9 , Steering with double T-cross section beam|
|Rear axle||HC16, pressed axle housing, central double reduction with differential locks between axles and wheels|
|Cab||HOWO76 cab, single sleeper with air conditioner all-steel forward control, 55º hydraulically tiltable to the front, 2-arm windscreen wiper system with three speeds, laminated windscreen with casted-inradio aerial, hydraulically damped adjustable driver’s seat and rigid adjustable co-driver’s seat, with heating and ventilating system, outer sun visor, adjustable roof flap, with stereo radio/cassette recorder safety belts and adjustable steering wheel, air horn, with 4-point support fully floating suspension and shock absorbers.|